Baby Shower Ideas & Shops
Welcome to Baby Shower Ideas 4 U. A blog about helping YOU throw a MEMORABLE baby shower for your best friend, family member or a relative. The ideas you find here come from either myself or other people who loves baby shower parties. So, if you are looking for baby shower inspirations, cutest baby shower decorations, cakes, invitations, favors, games, baby shower party packs then you have come to the right place :)
By the way, I’m Cindy, I hope you will find what you are searching for. If you do decide to buy any products, these are affiliate links so you will be supporting MND association as 10% of the commission will be going towards my supporting charity, MND (Motor NeuronDisease) associations.
source – shutterstock (refer to disclosure)
8 Quick Steps to a Successful Baby Shower Party
1. A Guest List – Friends, family, relatives, co-workers, partners, children, neighbour
2. Select a Theme – Examples are pink theme, princess, ladybug themes for baby girl. Blue, prince, nautical, dashing little man themes for baby boy. Other themes are gender reveal and neutral theme.
3. Decorations for the Theme – Tableware, banner, streamer, garland, pom-pom, balloons, cake, diaper cake, cupcake toppers, cake pops, candy bar, confetti, party printables
4. Food & Drinks – Finger food, catered food or full course meal, desserts, alcohol & non alcohol, fruit punch
5. Location – Restaurant, reception, host’s home, park, bbq
6. Invitations – Send out 4 weeks prior to baby shower. Baby shower is usually held 6 weeks before the due date
7. Fun Games – Dirty diaper, pin the sperm, baby bingo game etc.
8. Favors – A small DIY or purchased gift for game winners & for rest of the guests.
How to make a Diaper Cake
This easy to follow video by Inga berk will show you how to make a diaper cake which you can present on your food table as a centrepiece or give as a gift for the mommy-to-be.